I'm in creation and experimenting mode.
I thought it would be cool to let you in on how I create these programs for two reasons:
1) You get to see me being the guinea pig of my own program. I want you to know I follow all the programs myself. I need to make sure they work and that you will get the best possible results.
2) Accountability. OMG it's huge...
All of my challenges have been 28 days long. 28 days, or 4 weeks, is a great amount of time to drop healthy pounds, tighten and tone and develop great habits. BUT it's a massive time commitment, especially around summer time/patio season!
I detox twice a year, usually the beginning of January (rid holiday toxins) and right before summer (feel good about beach wear). When it came time to do my summer/spring detox I just couldn't commit to 28 days :S
So here we are.
- 7 days
- no processed sugar, processed foods, gluten, dairy, meat, alcohol, or junk food of any kind.
- clean eating, planned meals & snacks, heavy supplements, power running, muscle strengthening, yoga, exercise to my maximum - sometimes twice a day
- early rising, affirmations, positive mindset, accountability and coffee :)
Question: How much can I transform my body, mind and soul in 7 days?
- increase energy
- feel the benefit of waking up early and exercising
- feel good about what I've accomplished in just 7 days
- don't give up on myself
- tighten & tone
To the haters out there:
- positive vibes only please
- am I blowing up your news feeds, snaps and IG's? Hmmm maybe? Do I apologize? No :P
- I've been there. I've been in a funk where I see other people posting selfies tagged with how much success they are having with their fitness goals, and I'm like "You Suck."
"You go and do that, I am going to cuddle up on the couch with my chocolate and wine, and Netflix my weekend away."
- know my intention is to inspire, not to make you feel like crap.
- we need to start supporting each other - lifting - pushing - encouraging - bonding together
Is this a realistic challenge? Yes & No.
It is what you make of it. I am not expecting to be able to completely transform in JUST 7 days. I am not going to expect anyone to max out forever. I am not expecting others to reach their weight goals in a short amount of time. Just allow yourself to see what is possible. Develop the will power to set short term goals. And remember:
The number one priority is health.
When I say MAX, I know my body. I am not pushing myself to the point of exhaustion or vomiting. I am just pushing myself a little further then I'd normally go. It's like having my own personal trainer with me. On my own I'd probably skip the last set or not wake up in time to exercise or eat that ice cream bar. Being accountable and pushing myself for 7 days is what it's all about.
If you'd like to follow me in detail, add me to snapchat @sulanderr. I'll be posting my workouts on IG and you'll get to read/see how I did in my next blog post.
After the 7 days are finished, the entire program will be posted once I make a few adjustments and have everything in order. If you're following along right now, be sure to message me and I'll extend a bonus discount to you (and a free gift) or feel free to click here and sign up as a preferred client.