Posting the, full 16 minutes or so, story on here has got me pumped for the official launch of the Vfit7Max launch on August 22, 2016.
What I learned:
- I can do anything I put my mind to
- waking up early is only hard for the first couple days
- 7 days is enough time to begin amazing lifestyle habits
- 7 days is enough time to press the sugar restart button - kick those cravings!!
- 7 days without wine is not fun...
- most importantly I learned that I am capable of doing A LOT in just 7 days.
Did I transform my body?!
Of course I did! I mean, I didn't turn into a lean, green, weightlifting machine or anything. I wasn't ready for a fitness competition, but damn I felt GOOD. It's funny how the second you start treating your body with respect, you begin to SEE yourself in a whole new light. I began by healing myself on the inside and in a matter of a couple days, I was looking in the mirror and seeing a new, healthier looking me. A me that felt like me. A me that I was proud of. That, is what matters.
You think you have what it takes?
Make sure you've joined the free Facebook group for the latest information and to sign up for the first group challenge!