Vfit Detox Prep
1. Goal Setting
Decide why you want to go through this transformation. What do you want to get out of it? Do you have what it takes to stick it out for the 28 days? What are your expectations?
Take a 'Before' photo! Keep it private or share it with the world #vfit28detox #beforephoto
2. Meal Preparation
1. Purchase good quality, BPA-Free containers in a few different sizes
2. Use your grocery list and snack list to purchase groceries a few days in advance.
3. Chop all veggies that don't spoil quickly (avoid prepping cucumbers) - soak veggies that dry up quickly in fitlered water and swap the water daily.
4. Pre-cook grains such as rice or quinoa (1-3 days in advance)
5. Cook meals in advance when you can and pop into the freezer.
6. Portion out snacks into 'to-go' containers or baggies.
Feeling overwhelmed? Start by just prepping what you need for your Build-A-Bowl lunches. It will make your life SO much easier and it's a really good start.
3. Need a Food Substitute?
If you're new to clean eating, or struggle with change, use this guide to help you. You can swap out ingredients for ones that you like or use this guide to help you change a recipe you're more familiar with.