Quinoa Buddah Bowl
Busy Bee Tip...
Prepare all ingredients in bulk at the beginning of the week and use a ready-made organic dressing.
Make two cups of Quinoa (4 cups water - add 1 tbsp of coconut oil to keep the quinoa fresh during the week) and store in the fridge.
Throw together a quick salad each day of the week, or divide in containers for on the go lunches.
Add ingredients to a wrap for a delicious snack!
1/2 cup Quinoa
4 cups chopped Romain Lettuse
1 cup chopped Cucumber
1/2 cup organic Dried Cranberries
sprinkle sliced Raw Almonds
1/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp dijon mustard
1 shallot minced
1 clove minced garlic
salt and pepper to taste
- boil 1 cup water and add Quinoa
- turn stove to low, cover and cook for 25 minutes
- toss remaining ingredients in a salad bowl
- combine all dressing ingredients in a separate bowl
- divide salad into 2 bowls, add quinoa to each and pour dressing on top